maanantai 24. elokuuta 2009

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Aah, Spinningfields osoitti taas parhauttaan. Englantilaista huumorintajua ei voita kyllä mikään. Lempeä ja lämmin torstai-ilta, sipsiä ja poppareita eväänä ja hyvä leffa hyvässä seurassa ulkoilma "teatterissa". Parhautta:

"
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. You can't expect to wield supreme... executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you.

If I went around saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!"

"
You don't frighten us, English pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottoms, sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called Arthur-king, you and all your silly English kaniggets. Thppppt!

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough whopper! I fart in your general direction! You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of eldeberries."

Aah, Monty Python ja Pyhä Pytty...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti